Come one, come all! CCM is getting “topsy turvy” in its Mainstage production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which continues tonight, March 8, and runs through Sunday, March 10, 2019, in Corbett Auditorium.
View the slideshow below for your sneak peek at CCM’s lush retelling of the musical. Based on the Victor Hugo novel and songs from the Disney animated feature, The Hunchback of Notre Dame features the film’s Academy Award-nominated score, as well as new songs by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz. Peter Parnell’s book features verbatim passages from Hugo’s gothic novel. Parental discretion is advised.
Don’t miss your opportunity to see CCM’s stars in the college’s epic production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame on March 8-10, 2019. Tickets on sale now through the CCM Box Office.
CCM’s production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame will last 2 hours and 45 minutes, including a 15-minute intermission.
THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME
Music by Alan Menken
Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz
Book by Peter Parnell
Based on the Victor Hugo novel and songs from the Disney film
Originally developed by Disney Theatrical Productions
- Aubrey Berg, director
- Stephen Goers, musical director
- Katie Johannigman, choreographer
- Erin Magner*, production stage manager
- Dean Mogle, costume designer
- Oliver Tidwell-Littleton*, lighting designer
- Matthew Tibbs, sound designer
- Aria Braswell*, assistant director
- Kelly Yurko, hair and make-up designer
- Lindsey Purvis*, scenic designer
- Hankyu Lee*, associate sound designer
- Jenny Jones, fight choreographer
* CCM Student
- Andrew Alstat asLieutenant Frederic Charlus
- Bryce Baxter as Claude Frollo
- Jack Brewer as Father Dupin
- Kevin Chlapecka as Clopin Trouillefou
- Matt Copley as Jehan Frollo
- Dylan Dougal as Saint Aphrodisius
- Madison Hagler as King Louis Xi
- Kendall McCarthy as Florika
- Jenny Mollet as Esmeralda
- Sam Pickart as Tribunal
- Alex Stone as Quasimodo
- Frankie Thams as Captain Phoebus de Martin
- Madelaine Vandenberg as Madam
- Jordan Alexander, Michael Canu, Madison Deadman, Sofie Flores, Kylie Goldstein, Zoe Grolnick, Chip Hawver, Joshua Johnson, Camila Paquet, Bryn Purvis, Mikayla Renfrow, Aaron Richert, Hank Von Kolnitz, Ethan Zeph as Multiple Roles
- Leo Carmody, Samuel Cohen, Britta Cowan, Christian Feliciano, Carina Florio, Ashton Francis, Colton Harksen, Kai Horvit, Jack Johnson, Christian Kidd, Anna Chase Lanier, Tyler J. Martin, Cassandra Lyn Maurer, Drew Minard, Chesney Mitchell, Stone Mountain, Eli Owens, Ben Pimental, Brandon Schumacker, Matthew Skrovan, Eleanor Zambarano as The Voices of Notre Dame
- Dance Captains: Joshua Johnson, Bryn Purvis
- Vocal Warm-Ups: Ben Pimental
- Quasimodo – Aaron Richert
- Esmeralda – Camila Paquet
- Male Cover – Ben Pimental
- Swings – Tori Heinlein, Sammy Schechter
- 8 p.m. Thursday, March 7
- 8 p.m. Friday, March 8
- 2 p.m. Saturday, March 9
- 8 p.m. Saturday, March 9
- 2 p.m. Sunday, March 10
Corbett Auditorium, CCM Village
University of Cincinnati
Ticket prices start at $32. Discounts are available for UC and non-UC students. Service changes may apply for online orders.
Student rush tickets will be available one hour before each performance to non-UC students, based on availability. UC students can receive one free student rush ticket with a valid Bearcat ID, based on availability.
Parking and Directions
Parking is available in the CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the UC campus. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors. Additional parking is available off-campus at the U Square complex on Calhoun Street and other neighboring lots.
For directions to CCM Village, visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions.
Mainstage Production Sponsor: Macy’s
Musical Theatre Production Sponsor: Dr. & Mrs. Carl G. Fischer
Musical Theatre Performance Sponsor: Graeter’s Ice Cream
THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI, 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019 Tel: 212-541-4684 Fax: 212-397-4684 www.MTIShows.com